HI everyone;
I am slipping on the weekly blog, because I have little to say except it has been a great week!! Which after a time gets rather boring to read as it isn’t much news. This past week we did have some memorable moments though.
We had an early morning devotional with David Glen Hatch. He is a world famous pianist and presented a wonderful spiritually uplifting devotional. I have never seen fingers move so fast around the keyboard. He in a sense attacked the keyboard and it responded with many different moods of music; soft, loud, soothing, harsh and brash, the whole spectrum!
We have lost a number of missionaries this week from our zone; Sisters, Hill, Ray, Nichols, Ollivier and Elder and Sister Richin’s. The Richin’s are off to Brisbane, Australia, as their VISA finally came through with approval. They are being replaced by E/S Sorensen from Nampa, Idaho.
In about 2 weeks we will be combining with half the US/Canada Zone. We will then be responsible for the entire 1st floor; so all the Hosting zone oldies have to learn how to help the guest with logging into Family Search. This also means I will have another 30 or 40 people to schedule each week, yuck!
We had a surprise visit this past weekend by Scott , Yahiza and Ehylah; we had a great time and enjoyed the break. Scot and I even got to play a little golf, until the lightning struck a few miles away. We quickly evacuated the course.
Well that is about all the news for the past week. Hope this finds everyone healthy and happy!
Love to all,
E/S Waller, Chuck & Sharon, Bama & Bampa, Mom & Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment